Your privacy is important to Lantern Partners, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Lantern Partners, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Lantern Partners, Inc. uses that personal information.
About this privacy statement
Personal information collection
Lantern Partners, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including [INSERT DETAILS]);]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including [INSERT DETAILS]);]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website (including [INSERT DETAILS]);]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including [INSERT DETAILS]); and]
- [any other information that you send to Lantern Partners, Inc.]
Using personal information
Lantern Partners, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Lantern Partners, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lantern Partners, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Lantern Partners, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Lantern Partners, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Lantern Partners, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Lantern Partners, Inc.
Lantern Partners, Inc
250 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606